Toronto Studio and Studio2 on Richmond | 131.06m | 41s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

Looks amazing. It'll definitely draw attention away from University Plaza and even block it from view at several angles!

Yes, this development looks like a lot of fun (for lack of a better word). I can do without the two story podium though.

How did this building begin construction, or sell 70% of its units, without a rendering existing for buyers to gawk at. Am I corect that its actually under construction?

The tower component looks vaguely like Bernard Tschumi's Blue Tower in New York.

blue-building-apts-lower-estast-side-bernard-tschumi.jpg

How did this building begin construction, or sell 70% of its units, without a rendering existing for buyers to gawk at. Am I corect that its actually under construction?

The building is not under construction (Money on Richmond is being demolished). Rough timelines are to start marketing in Q2 or Q3 2009.

Many thanks for the pics. It looks like a decent project (although that lawn on Nelson street is odd and adds little to the street).

The curvey building needs to be flipped 180 degrees. Do we really want the University Plaza blank wall visible on Richmond? Better to have it on Nelson.

West facing owners at University Plaza certainly won't be happy about this.

Back