Toronto 2 St Thomas | 80.46m | 26s | KingSett Capital | Hariri Pontarini

It seems nothing is sacred but I really hope they keep the remaining University Apartments, because it is such a gem. I have hope-- the development across the street is retaining the facades and rooflines of the existing detached houses there. But this entire building, and the ivy along its side, is so special that I hope the entire thing is kept intact for years to come!

It has a sort of 7/8 scale look and proportions to it that would be easily dwarfed and lost if it were simply incorporated into a larger structure.

Oh wow, I had forgotten they took down those homes as well! I moved to Toronto right as that was happening and had forgotten entirely. I just remembered that the old apartment building beside them was demolished.

I'm guessing about 32 floors

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 14 117123 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Feb 13, 2014

Project: Multiple-Use Building Other Proposal

Description: Proposal for a mixed use building containing 254 dwelling units with an underground parking garage. Existing low rise residential building to be retained.

Application: Partial Permit Status: Under Review

TORONTO ON M5S 2B8

Application#: 07 288558 STR 00 PP Accepted Date: Jul 30, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Structural Framing

Description: Part Permit - Proposed 23-storey and 10-storey mixed use buildings with 113 dwelling units complete with 4 levels of below grade parking.

And I don't think Kingsett are involved anymore

Application: Partial Permit Status: Under Review

TORONTO ON M5S 2B8

Application#: 07 288558 STR 00 PP Accepted Date: Jul 30, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Structural Framing

Description: Part Permit - Proposed 23-storey and 10-storey mixed use buildings with 113 dwelling units complete with 4 levels of below grade parking.

2 ST THOMAS ST
Ward 27 - Tor & E.York District

To obtain site plan approval for the construction of two mixed use condo buildings of which have will have heights of 78.5 m and 34.0 m. The proposed buildings will contain 267 residential dwelling units and will also contain 159 parking spaces below grade. The buildings at 8 St.Thomas St will be retained.
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Site Plan Approval 14 210783 STE 27 SA Aug 22, 2014 Under Review

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Application#: 14 259333 DEM 00 DM Accepted Date: Dec 2, 2014

Project: Other Demolition

Description: To demolish the existing one-storey sales trailer.

Back