Toronto Spectra at Concord CityPlace | 123.13m | 39s | Concord Adex | RAW Design

Spectra also means ghosts. Do the apartments come pre-haunted?

Grow up.

A quick google search brings up this info on pricing:
http://kevin-yip.blogspot.com/2011/09/vip-opportunity-for-concord-cityplace.html

New condo development from Concord Cityplace

1 bedroom 540 sf - $289 700
2 bedroom 808 sf - $414 000

- 1. Exclusive Preview Pricing
- 2. $2000 Cash for Bach/1B/1B+Den units
or
$5000 Cash for 2 Bed/2 Bed + Den Units
or
$10,000 Cash for 3 Bed + Units.

Locker - $5000
Parking - $38000
Occupancy - Dec 2014

This is most likely located right beside Quartz.

Cityplace+%2526+Spectra.png

Whoa, another glass box! At CityPlace! Somebody call the design police.

Sorry for stealing your line, but I couldn't help myself, as a little dash of color just doesn't do it for me.

No worries.

While I understand the sentiment that CP is overwhelmingly glassy, the designs have been getting more sophisticated since they started building west of Spadina. Many of them on their own are better than a lot of the condos downtown, and are easily better than the complexes that Pinnacle has put up, or the clusters ruining Liberty Village. Just my $0.02 though.

For the most part I don't disagree. With the exception of the 1st phase of Parade, CP has definitely been getting better. Problem is when they're all clustered in together as they are, it turns into a sea of banality. The same problem effects Pinnacle's waterfront complex. Though I would also suggest that they're progressively improving their buildings as well, of course they started off from a lower point. And indeed its very sad whats happening to Liberty Village. As for this one, I suppose I should hold off condemning it until we see a few different angles/better renders.

I just received confirmation it's also by RAW Design, additional renderings here: http://www.century21.ca/Property/100717743

If you could see those renderings (they're tiny!!!), most of them are actually images of Quartz.
It seems each building at Cityplace gets better and better in its design inside and out, though I have to agree with vegeta-skyline, the tower is just like any glass box tower at Cityplace but with a few accents of colour -- there's really nothing to it.

The building in the background in this image is the podium of Quartz:
spectra6.jpg

Shouldn't Quartz and Spectra be together in 1 thread then? It is really no different than any previous phases of Cityplace where there is multiple towers on 1 block (ie: Montage + Neo, WestOne + N, Luna, Parade, Harbourview Estates) ... besides, Quartz and Spectra will share the same underground structure and recreational amenties building

Back