Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

That was my first question when I walked into the bathroom. I hate those cheap metal framed shower doors. I believe I asked them three times and once again after I bought the place just to confirm that I will not be getting some ugly shower door. The bathroom was one of the selling points for me. :) If they screw me over it's gonna be messy. Oh who am I kidding, I'm just gonna end up upgrading it... :)

The shower is in fact metal framed. Photos 5 and 6 show it perfectly. You can actually see a little metal frame on top and bottom. So thank God it's not one of those wide metal frames.

re: my dandy photos... how did you include your photos in the body of your message? :)

Attachments

• DSCN1069.jpg
    DSCN1069.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 717
  • DSCN1070.jpg
    DSCN1070.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 425
Some Context

Could someone maybe make a map of where all the developments in this area are going? Pretty Please : - )

I'm hardly ever in this area so I can't visualize them at all.

Hope this helps ~
parklawnarea.jpg

Thanks SOlaris. I never tried to locate them all as I see these, as well as the others on the southside of Lake Shore, as one big group of similar condos. Kinda like those in MCC, STC and NYCC, but these in particular

For the record, the Menkes site at the corner of Park Lawn and Lake Shore was acquired by Onni Group from Vancouver.

OMB Decision for 2200 Lake Shore (northwest corner of Lake Shore/Park Lawn):

http://www.omb.gov.on.ca/e-decisions/pl040456 pl050003_#2919.pdf

It's an interesting read if you get the time. I can't find the link to the final staff report to give it some perspective.

36 Park Lawn (immediately north of the Onni site and presumably a future high-rise site) was recently on the market for sale but no word on who the buyer might be.

thanks borisp ! where is this plan sourced from?

although the South Beach site configuration is a little different, but in essence your plan shows the same layout 'concept' as the scaled model

IMG_2201.jpg

Does anyone know if public transit (TTC) often goes through there? On the website they only seem to have 3 buses in the morning and 3 at night. How do people get downtown unless they drive car?

Back