Toronto SIX50 King West | ?m | 16s | Freed | Core Architects

Does the green roof seem as if it were added after the fact here?

Either way, bring on the green rooftops.

At least one of the people offering a testimonial on the website was an agent with Brad Lamb's company.

I was in the sales centre this weekend. After less than 10 days, appears it is more than 65% sold.

As an aside, does anyone know if they've gotten rid of the sales centre used for 20 Stewart and 455 Adelaide? It was on Stewart.

As an aside, does anyone know if they've gotten rid of the sales centre used for 20 Stewart and 455 Adelaide? It was on Stewart.

Yes, that sales centre is gone as work for 550 Wellington progresses. That hole is fairly deep at the Bathurst end, and non-existant at the end end where the sales centre was.

650's sales centre looks pretty good, and Freed has done an impressive job entirely covering the facade of the building it is set to replace.

Maybe something cheaper than Susur or Blowfish, but better than a Diner?

... aerial view and a few photos

650KingW.jpg

650KingW6.jpg

650KingW2.jpg

650KingW1.jpg

650KingW5.jpg

650KingW4.jpg

650KingW3.jpg

Always appreciate those photo updates, cabeman. Thanks.

By the way, how is your place coming along?

Always appreciate those photo updates, cabeman. Thanks.

By the way, how is your place coming along?

... thanks Hydrogen, and as far as 455 Adelaide it appears to be coming along well. It looks like they're pouring my floor (8th) just now and will probably top out within a month or so. I don't know how long windows and interior finishes typically take to install, but I'm hoping they're still on track for the completion date of May/08.

Back