IMG_3318.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3319.JPG
    IMG_3319.JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_3318.JPG
    IMG_3318.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 591
It's going to be a red brick exterior, so it's all down to the exact colour of bricks and mortar that they choose. I'm not sure it's going to look exactly like the renderings (don't expect orange unless the bricks are lighter than rendered), but yup, it's going to be great to have some bold colour heading higher into the skyline!

It's going to be a red brick exterior, so it's all down to the exact colour of bricks and mortar that they choose. I'm not sure it's going to look exactly like the renderings (don't expect orange unless the bricks are lighter than rendered), but yup, it's going to be great to have some bold colour heading higher into the skyline.

Maybe this building may start a new colour trend for high rise structures in the downtown core. We definitely need some new variety of colours in city.

I love those old houses on Selby St., but damn will they look out of place after the Selby and the Rosedale on Bloor are built. They'll be surrounded on 3 sides by skyscrapers.

It's amazing how many people are excited to see this building go up. One reason is because the colour of its facade. Which is very rare these days in the Toronto area.

I'm really hoping that it is really brick that will come on the façade here, but it makes me wonder whether "precast brick panels" will be used instead given the anchors that are casted into the concrete as seen in the photos of the southwest corner of the tower ... holding my breath on this one to keep my hopes up

Back