Toronto Rise Condos | 76.5m | 23s | Reserve Properties | Graziani + Corazza

I walk by this intersection every morning. A couple weeks back they blew out all the ground floor windows, and opened up the north-west corner of the building up to the second storey. Right now, it's all behind hoarding. I never noticed any application signs, but I'll take a closer look.

does anyone know if reserve has filed their rezoning application for this one yet?

So I walked by today, but didn't notice any obvious permits or rezoning applications.

Everywhere that is enclosed by hoarding has had the red brick painted to black. This excludes the TopCuts at the NE corner and El Plebeyo at the SW corner.

Taken today;
IMG_8359.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

25s, 324 units, 283 parking.

From Toronto.ca/developmentapplications

1443 BATHURST ST
OPA / Rezoning 11 292997 STE 21 OZ Ward 21
- Tor & E.York Oct 14, 2011 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Maphangoh, Sipo
416-338-5747
Rezoning application to permit the re-development of the lands for a new 25 storey mixed use building containing 324 dwelling units complete with commercial at grade and 283 parking spaces in a below grade parking structure, a portion of which would be operated by the Toronto Parkign Authority.
1443 BATHURST ST
Site Plan Approval 11 293010 STE 21 SA Ward 21
- Tor & E.York Oct 14, 2011 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Site Plan Approval applicaiton to facilitate the the re-development of the lands for a 25 storey mixed use building containing 324 dwelling units complete with commercial at grade and 283 parking spaces in a below grade parking structure, a portion of which would be operated by the Toronto Parkign Authority.
1443 BATHURST ST
Rental Housing Demolition & Conversion 11 293020 STE 21 RH Ward 21
- Tor & E.York Oct 14, 2011 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Rental housing demolition approval application to coincide with rezoning and site plan applications to facilitate a rental replacement program in support of a re-development of the lands for a 25 storey mixed use building containing 324 dwelling units complete with commercial at grade and 283 parking spaces in a below grade parking structure, a portion of which would be operated by the Toronto Parking Authority.

Back