Toronto RBC WaterPark Place III | 140.2m | 30s | Oxford Properties | WZMH

Those pictures are so good they look like renders--and they really show that this building can be quite flattering. I also quite like how it meets the street...it's open, wide, and inviting.

Agreed, I don't think the building is nearly as bad as people claim it is. It's a nice contrast from the beige WaterPark I & II, Westin, and Harbour Square. I'm still disappointed by the relative monotony of glass in and around SouthCore but the building in and of itself is fine.

Few pictures from half an hour ago

IMG_8086.jpg

IMG_8089.jpg

Unfortunately there is something I've noticed that might be a problem ... is this glass panel cracked ?

IMG_8091-2.jpg
IMG_8096-2.jpg

If they don't replace it soon, in the winter if snow accumulates it may collapse and injure pedestrians . At the same time knowing how long they are waiting for the glass panel next to the one in question I don't expect it to be fixed soon.

I'm sure it would be laminated, so it wouldn't come raining down on people standing under it. It wouldn't make sense to use regular glass for a protective canopy.

I don't understand :( I see them both as signed and from different computer as not signed.
I can see them now.
If they don't replace it soon, in the winter if snow accumulates it may collapse and injure pedestrians . At the same time knowing how long they are waiting for the glass panel next to the one in question I don't expect it to be fixed soon.
Did you inform the security desk?

Seals blown?

Thanks

For some reason.this end has stood out to me as a problem area as the glazing was being install as it was being built and see why.

One reason I'm not a fan of full glazing current walls.

Back