Toronto RBC WaterPark Place III | 140.2m | 30s | Oxford Properties | WZMH

And didn't I read somewhere that that RBC building on Front St W is coming down for a highrise condo or two?

what building are we referring to, on front ?

^325 Front St W, although iirc it does include the RBC tower as well:

325frontstwesttoronto28.jpg

^325 Front St W, although iirc it does include the RBC tower as well:

325frontstwesttoronto28.jpg

ah, gotcha. That RBC tower isn't only RBC though, far from if it if I recall, or maybe I'm wrong :)

So anyone know if this is expanasion or just relocation / consolidation (which actually implies less space and maybe less workers).

Guaranteed that the worker density will be way up in the new space

Guaranteed that the worker density will be way up in the new space

right so it may be an expanstion but a reduction of space at the same time.

Keep in mind WPIII is supposed to be about 800,000sqf, now we don't know how much RBC will be taking, but that is far more space than their current Front St location.

Keep in mind WPIII is supposed to be about 800,000sqf, now we don't know how much RBC will be taking, but that is far more space than their current Front St location.

True, I think they also own a couple other buildings on front though ? When I say own I mean they're the primary tenant.

ah, gotcha. That RBC tower isn't only RBC though, far from if it if I recall, or maybe I'm wrong :)

So anyone know if this is expanasion or just relocation / consolidation (which actually implies less space and maybe less workers).

About 2 years ago RBC added on another floor and did lots of work on this bunker - it's surprising they are now moving out and that it might be demolished - though I can see it might be profitable to replace it with a high-rise.

Sorry but this is an extremely weak proposal for such a great location.

Typical Canadian "no risk" development.

WaterParkIII.jpg

WaterParkIII2.jpg

WaterParkIII3.jpg

WaterParkIII4.jpg

Last edited:

Back