Toronto Q Loft | ?m | 8s | Royal Queen | TACT Architecture

Excellent news! I passed by on the weekend and saw the 75% sold sign in the window and figured it couldn't be long before demolition starts...and here we are :)

March 22, 2012

7007575817_b90d09a56b_b.jpg

Not sure why the rear wall and the 2 corners are still standing unless forming part of the building. That would be even more odd. It was odd seeing this a week ago.

Your argument makes this project sound like the suburbs in which entire square kilometers are covered with mostly identically sized, priced, furnished, tenure, and populated housing. In addition, family living in 3+ bedrooms is a very recent phenomenon and one that should die out due to a declining birth rate.

A couple with 2 kids (1 boy and 1 girl) equals 3 bedrooms. How is this a phenomenon that should die?

This neat little project hasn't had an update in a while. Excavation is well underway and the crane should be arriving in a few weeks.

IMAG0164-1.jpg

We ran into a buried channel during a geotechnical investigation of 85 Hanna a few years ago so it's entirely possible.

Crane is going in as of this morning.

Construction-Nov42012.jpg

I've purchased a unit and I'm really excited to move in. Anyone has an idea when this will be ready? i believe the plan was June of 2013 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back