Toronto Pinnacle on Adelaide | 144.47m | 46s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Makes sense ... from what I recall 77 Charles is a lot newer to the market. If somethings going to be canceled or postponed it's likely that.

There was a newspaper article about this project with the VP Sales and a high % (~40% IIRC) of the purchasers were foreign from US, Europe, Asia, Middle East, etc ... don't know if investors or end users whenever they make it to Toronto.

Once the x number of days has expired and they can't back down on their offer to purchase a unit it doesn't really matter anymore ;)
Sure it might spell a lot of excess owned inventory on the market - but it's owned and that's all the developer cares about.

LOL I-42 ! subtle subtle reminders :D

insert *mouth zipped* smiley here.

If I detect sarcasm in your tone you need not worry. Ten years (if that) down the road this will fit in perfectly with its surroundings.

Scale, context, surroundings, whatever are not static.............. The restaurants on King, and god forbid the Hooters across the street, will stick out like a sore thumb.

I think you misunderstood him altogether. I think he meant the tower fits in with the drunks falling over in Clubland.....

Adelaide/John St SW corner construction?

Does anyone know what happening at the NE corner of Adelaide and John St?
They have fenced half the parking lot !

You mean the SE corner - the NE corner is the Victorian restaurant row that heads up John.

I think they have more than fenced off half the parking lot - I think a saw a newly poured slab foundation in there too. (It was dark out though, and I was doing a good clip by it...)

Last edited:
I noticed this today too.....it wasn't the fence that caught my eye, though, but what appeared to be a fresh newly poured concrete slab

map-west2xx.jpg

Here is an area map of the projects...proposed and constructed. This is going to be quite the area in about 5 years time...

Attachments

• map-west2xx.jpg
    map-west2xx.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 508

Back