News   Mar 18, 2024
 642     0 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 746     0 

Toronto PATH Retail

I work at FCP. It has both excited and terrified us.
I had the exact same thought. I hope they can find a way to make the line move faster, as it takes a while to get a burger at the other location at Yonge & Dundas. And when you're on lunch, every minute counts.

Body Shop is opening at Commerce Court (between Rexall and the lotto booth by the Wellington entrance).

McDonald's "something new" is coming soon in Exchange Place or FCP. I can't remember where specifically I saw it now.

McDonald's "something new" is coming soon in Exchange Place or FCP. I can't remember where specifically I saw it now.

I saw it a few weeks ago. I think it might be a European style McCafé.

Can you guess what it is about this picture that irritates the hell out of me, and personifies all that is wrong with CF?

20150921_145645_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20150921_145645_resized.jpg
    20150921_145645_resized.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 1,319
I mean...they aren't even knock-offs....they are slightly in the manner of. I think they just did a bulk buy for all their properties.

In a $2 billion complex actually designed by Mies (right down to the signage fonts, which has also been cast aside), you'd think they could splurge for a few genuine Knoll produced Barcelona Couches. They are well made and can withstand plenty of abuse. I saw a retired one from the AGO for sale at a vintage store and after many years of use, it was a bit worn but was still perfectly useable.

The problem isn't that they are just too cheap...it's that they are just sadly blithely unaware of why it's wrong.

New Balance is going to open a store in the Exchange Tower. It's going where the Grand & Toy used to be.

New Balance is going to open a store in the Exchange Tower. It's going where the Grand & Toy used to be.

The hoarding came down yesterday and they seemed to be having or setting up for a grand opening. They will likely be open for business by Monday, if not today (Friday).

Back