Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

That rendering is somewhat different from the models that I've seen. The modeling a floor plans I've seen are somewhat similar, but much cleaner, more refined and with no bridge - Maybe it's just the quality of the rendering, but the models I saw looked much more exciting then this rendering.

Sales have been proceeding very quickly from what I've heard.

Recent Cityplace View:

720380381_46ea3e9a8b_b.jpg

it's the same rendering that is on emporis, at least the third rendering on emporis. the first two don't have the skybridge.

Click on the architecture tab in that link and you'll see it with the bridge. Looks kind of lame to me. I do like the high podiums though. This is what the now built portions of City Place should have been like.

my only worry is the base. If they use coloured glazing it could look amazing. I'm just worried the base looked a bit too much like the Gallery with its crappy precast cladding. The towers look great though.

Upon Second Review...that Park is Outstanding!!!!

something akin to Central Park in New York. This Park Could End up having the greatest impact of all the Cityplace developments.

I really really like it, and cant wait for its completion.

Wow... I like it! Hopefully they do something different than the first few towers in terms of cladding.

well at least the city place buildings are quite different from each other an are getting better and better

Back