Toronto Pace Condos | 146.3m | 42s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

Hoarding came down a few days ago. You can now walk the side walk along Dundas.

Still needed to be cleaned up. The glass was pretty dirty. Not sure how I felt about the street level. In general the podium is nice. But the street level is all glass and non descript. I guess it depends on what goes there.

Hoarding came down a few days ago. You can now walk the side walk along Dundas.

Still needed to be cleaned up. The glass was pretty dirty. Not sure how I felt about the street level. In general the podium is nice. But the street level is all glass and non descript. I guess it depends on what goes there.

yes, really depends on what goes there. I hope it will be restaurants or a grocery store, which will attract residents nearby, not the usual bank branch/subway restaurant/tailors shop/nail salon.

Just as this one finishes off Ryerson`s building and the other condo across the street starts. This area will keep being a construction site for a while longer yet.

Just had seen RAW's design for SE Dundas and Church, apparently launching soon, This area is hitting full swing.

yes, really depends on what goes there. I hope it will be restaurants or a grocery store, which will attract residents nearby, not the usual bank branch/subway restaurant/tailors shop/nail salon.

Not sure about a grocery store - there's a 24 hour Metro about 300m away and a Freshco over at Parliament

Friday: Sorry about the blurriness. Windy and terrifying up there.
PaceIMG_9637.jpg

Attachments

• PaceIMG_9637.jpg
    PaceIMG_9637.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 543
Nov 23:

IMG_9748.JPG
IMG_9749.JPG
IMG_19762.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9748.JPG
    IMG_9748.JPG