Toronto oneeleven Condominiums | 55.47m | 17s | Harhay | Core Architects

had there been no buyers for Freed's buildings there would be no Freed Developments.

The people who bought in this neighbourhood is what made Freed.

way before Freed used other people's money

You two guys obviously have a beef with Freed...and it all boils down to Freed wanting to go a bit taller than the outdated King-Spadina Secondary Plan with his latest developments.:confused:

You two guys obviously have a beef with Freed...and it all boils down to Freed wanting to go a bit taller than the outdated King-Spadina Secondary Plan with his latest developments.:confused:

Lol - are you really going there? Now you are really stretching - pun intended!!!

Anyway, my point still stands whether you like it or not: had there been no buyers for Freed's buildings there would be no Freed Developments. The people who bought in this neighbourhood is what made Freed. I'm sure even he recognizes that.

I'm not sure if you're personally acquainted with many Type-A entrepreneurs, but it has been my experience that they are not capable of recognizing that any aspect of their success is due in any way to the actions of other people. I should say that I've only talked to Freed on a couple of occasions, so I can't say if he shares the same mode of thinking as the Type-A entrepreneurs I know better.

I'm not sure if you're personally acquainted with many Type-A entrepreneurs, but it has been my experience that they are not capable of recognizing that any aspect of their success is due in any way to the actions of other people. I should say that I've only talked to Freed on a couple of occasions, so I can't say if he shares the same mode of thinking as the Type-A entrepreneurs I know better.

I've met Peter Freed on a number of occasions as well, and he doesn't strike me as a Type-A personality. In fact, he seemed quite pleasant. But as I don't know him personally, I also can't state for sure whether he actually exhibits the characteristics you have outlined.

The fact is, a vendor without buyers is dead.

Good thing you used the "confused" emoticon, because that's exactly what your thoughts on this topic are.

Brad Lamb's agents started selling this project one week ago. Prices are not that bad, $259k for one bedroom 508 sqft ($511 per sqft) or $244k for one bedroom 452 sq ft ($540 per sqft). Floorplans are good.

Brad Lamb's agents started selling this project one week ago. Prices are not that bad, $259k for one bedroom 508 sqft ($511 per sqft) or $244k for one bedroom 452 sq ft ($540 per sqft). Floorplans are good.

What is the name of the development?

Last edited:
Many renderings found here.

111bathurstharhaycartte.jpg

That is one handsome looking project.....very nice!

This project is being sold by Brad Lamb.

My husband and I had an early look at penthouse floor plans (fluke - this kind of stuff usually never happens to us). We even had our name on one of the penthouse units for about a month (unofficially - paperwork wasn't even ready at that point). We pulled out about two weeks ago because we've decided we want to upgrade our living space much sooner and are now looking to buy a house in the neighbourhood instead.

The unit we were originally interested in was located at the very north end of the building. It was two floors (all the penthouse units were). First floor was the smaller space and located on the west half of the building. Second floor (the large space) spanned from the west to the east side and included a 1,000 terrace (east side) and 200 balcony (west side).

If you look at the rendering of the north side of the building (view from Adelaide facing south) that someone posted in an earlier post - the terrace (edged in green) at the top left hand side was the terrace and the balcony (edged in green) at the top right hand side was the balcony of the unit we were looking at. (Hope that makes sense.)

Back