Toronto oneeleven Condominiums | 55.47m | 17s | Harhay | Core Architects

That was one of our fears as well with so much going up in the area. They told us the project was scheduled for completion in 2015. We figured it would likely be more like 2016 or 2017 - if it sold at all.

I did have all of the penthouse floors plans at one point - but can't seem to find them now (looks like I deleted all of the pdfs when we decided we were a no).

My comments on the building selling come from a place of absolutely zero expertise. It's just one of the things my husband and I started worrying about (given the number of new builds in the area) when we were considering purchasing one of the penthouse units. When you start thinking about putting $165K down and committing to a very large purchase that won't be available for several years - you can't help but go through all of the possible scenarios.

Oh - and cost per square foot of this building was around $700. There was no amenity or finishes information available yet when we were looking. I believe they also told us this building would be one storey higher than the tallest part of 650 King West.

My comments on the building selling come from a place of absolutely zero expertise. It's just one of the things my husband and I started worrying about (given the number of new builds in the area) when we were considering purchasing one of the penthouse units. When you start thinking about putting $165K down and committing to a very large purchase that won't be available for several years - you can't help but go through all of the possible scenarios.

Oh - and cost per square foot of this building was around $700. There was no amenity or finishes information available yet when we were looking. I believe they also told us this building would be one storey higher than the tallest part of 650 King West.

An earlier post by Allianz on November 14th shows the square footage costs as follows: "Brad Lamb's agents started selling this project one week ago. Prices are not that bad, $259k for one bedroom 508 sqft ($511 per sqft) or $244k for one bedroom 452 sq ft ($540 per sqft). Floorplans are good"

Last edited:
Hmmm strange..all of a sudden this successful and thriving real-estate area cant sell....:confused:

Units in my building continue to sell within a week. I have been in this hood since 2000 and love the way it turned out so far. Partially due to the citizens that live here, Adam Vaughan and the enforcement of realistic height restrictions.

Last edited:
It looks like they may be cutting openings for windows and a doorway on the North side of the building. I wonder if they are going to building a model suite/showroom there.

Last edited:
http://www.oneeleven.ca/

Full website and sales centre with model suite opening in April.

6926001157_470658f6fc_z.jpg

6926001345_1173bd1827_o.png

Gorgeous. I wish the would build condos like this (height, design) north of queen on bathurst.

No dissenters here? I like the classic look of the podium, and I guess those shipping container things are OK, but with all that other stuff going on the architect is really trying a bit too hard.

Same architect as Freed's 650 King next door. As far as I'm concerned, 111 Bathurst is a big improvement over 650 King's Bathurst building.

I like it, though it's a bit top heavy. I think it would benefit from some sort of setback, even a small one, at the top. Either that or carry the brick base up a little further, closer to a 50/50 ratio of brick to glass sections. Overall though, it's interesting, there's definitely potential with this one.

Back