Toronto One Valhalla Towns & Condos + Triumph Phase Three | 116.12m | 35s | Edilcan | P + S / IBI

Their target date for tower 3 completion was September of 2014.. so in a year and 2 months from now.. how do you figure that whole 2015 will pass before I move in?
Were you referring to 2014? We are in 2013 now :)

I would not be surprised if Drum118 was correct. They can't start construction yet even if they wanted to because they are required to have 85% of the units sold before they can be approved for financing (At least that's what I was told when I purchased my Thunderbird unit). Based on their current suite availability listing it appears they are quite far from reaching that 85% mark.

Before I purchased my Thunderbird unit I had purchased another condo in Oakville. However, that building was canceled because they failed to get financing due to the low sales. I'm not saying that will happen in this situation but you need to be prepared for the possibility of either cancellation or a very long wait.

According to my Tarion agreement the latest date the occupancy could have been for my unit was April 15, 2019. So, I'm assuming phase 3 is sometime in 2020.

mrostant, if you don't mind me asking, what building was it in oakville that you invested in? And how long was it before they cancelled it?

mrostant, if you don't mind me asking, what building was it in oakville that you invested in? And how long was it before they cancelled it?

Correction, I said Oakville but it was Mississauga. It was Stonebrook II (a United Lands project) located by Southdown Road and Lakeshore Road West. I purchased the unit in June 2011 with an expected closing date of December 2013. It can't recall exactly when it was canceled but I'm thinking it was around April 2012.

I would not be surprised if Drum118 was correct. They can't start construction yet even if they wanted to because they are required to have 85% of the units sold before they can be approved for financing (At least that's what I was told when I purchased my Thunderbird unit). Based on their current suite availability listing it appears they are quite far from reaching that 85% mark.

Before I purchased my Thunderbird unit I had purchased another condo in Oakville. However, that building was canceled because they failed to get financing due to the low sales. I'm not saying that will happen in this situation but you need to be prepared for the possibility of either cancellation or a very long wait.

According to my Tarion agreement the latest date the occupancy could have been for my unit was April 15, 2019. So, I'm assuming phase 3 is sometime in 2020.

I was told today there is no construction schedule for the 3rd tower at this time. They might start in November.

No idea what floor you are on, but you are looking at about 30 weeks from start of construction to being top off.

Depending on when construction start and this being the smaller tower as well floor level you are on, you may get in at the end of 2014. You may get in in 2015, since I forgot this is the smallest tower of the 3 when I posted last night.

Longer the delay is. the longer it will take you to get in.

July 04

I noticed one of the Townhouse is up for sale and looks like no one has moved into the other units yet. Need to check my other photos for them.
9220991350_ca877ef31b_b.jpg

9218216367_bc3a40a50d_b.jpg

9218213445_af44b17d7b_b.jpg

9221005534_c60bf3df15_b.jpg

9218243797_af9ab29bf1_b.jpg

Correction, I said Oakville but it was Mississauga. It was Stonebrook II (a United Lands project) located by Southdown Road and Lakeshore Road West. I purchased the unit in June 2011 with an expected closing date of December 2013. It can't recall exactly when it was canceled but I'm thinking it was around April 2012.
Not surprised about the 2nd tower since the first one had a real hard time selling to the point there are a fair number of large units still for sell today.

Given what they were asking for the units and the area, not getting much for those prices.

There is another building to be built on the Lakeshore just east of building 2 and it will be years before it get built if at all. There has been already a number of projects for Clarkson to die due to lack of buyers and what the area has to offer.

Second from the left definitely looks moved in to me. And three others have put curtains up.

Unite 7 was the first one to move-in, in Oct last year follow by 8 that are shown to the left.

I thought there was someone in unit 1-4 and not sure which one. Maybe it was 5 that is up for sales. Who every it was, park their car in the driveway, not underground like they supposed to.

From the quick view of photos, none of the other units have been occupied so far.

I have no idea which other townhouses are still empty north of these ones and will have to take a look see the next time I over there if the weather is good as well having the time.

July 30: From the looks of things, there about 10 townhouses still empty with units 3, 4 & 5 on the south end part of them.

Surprise some what 101 and 102 are occupy considering they are still working on the roof and next to the 2nd tower.

The court yard area is being brick.

The 2nd tower is top off with one elevator not servicing the podium units like the upper floor. Almost looks like they will be removing the 2nd elevator to this area and one of the first units to see new buyer in this fall.

This is a better looking project than the West Village on the other side of 427.

Over 100 photos up on site not fix.
9406475836_0379a500ec_b.jpg

9403728375_46fa76b6bd_b.jpg

9406208460_063be1ded7_b.jpg

9403491877_bdc0232c89_b.jpg

9406077162_a0270cd9a7_b.jpg

9403247143_616c31afe6_b.jpg

9403221733_46967700c6_b.jpg

9406082664_545d4fc442_b.jpg

9403041385_902e6253dd_b.jpg

I want to thank you Drum118 for all these amazing pictures. It's a hassle for me to get out to Etobicoke to see the building myself so I always look forward to seeing your update posts.

Love that shot from the north with the 427 being framed by this and the Tridel project. Nice gateway into the city.

Back