Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Why does every builder seem to think their websites need cheesy Flash effects to impress potential buyers?

Why does every builder seem to think their websites need cheesy Flash effects to impress potential buyers?

Because no marketing company wants to explain how SEO works to them (or, the marketing company themselves don't know much about SEO).

I was listening to CBC yesterday I believe, and Pavlov or whoever runs Great Gulf mentioned that we should see plans and renderings within the next 6-8 weeks. Also, I don't recall him saying 'your typical high-rise,' but mentioned that they were working towards creating a plan, where the tower would contain both residences and retail.

p5

I want a design NOT by aA unless it's something really different for them. To be honest, I wish we got a tower by Hariri Pontarini here. Strange but I have an idea in my mind.

Congratulations! You win the prize.

HPA is doing 1 Bloor.

I was listening to CBC yesterday I believe, and Pavlov or whoever runs Great Gulf mentioned that we should see plans and renderings within the next 6-8 weeks. Also, I don't recall him saying 'your typical high-rise,' but mentioned that they were working towards creating a plan, where the tower would contain both residences and retail.

p5

Is no retail even being considered, would the city let that happen (why are they working towards creating such a plan I thought that would be a must) ???

I dunno, we'll have to wait but I don't have a good feeling at all about this.

I don't care what they build but I hope they retail will be similar to what 1 Bloor East was going to bring - not the shitty ground level most condos have ... excuse the language, shitty == good / suitable for most projects, but not this.

I don't care what they build but I hope they retail will be similar to what 1 Bloor East was going to bring - not the shitty ground level most condos have ... excuse the language, shitty == good / suitable for most projects, but not this.

Since this is a new project, i hope the city has a say regarding tthe size of the podium for this intersection.

I want a design NOT by aA unless it's something really different for them.

I completely agree SP!RE ... as I've stated in numerous occassions, several aA's buildings design are VERY repetitive / similar

HPA is doing 1 Bloor.

thank goodness for HPA ~ :D

Congratulations! You win the prize.

HPA is doing 1 Bloor.

AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better not be kidding me because this would be AMAZINGGG!!! :eek: How do you know this?

I was thinking something like this: (adapted from a model by HPA, incidentally:)
numberoneblooridea.png

Back