Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Have they been testing lighting for the crown? A few nights ago, I noticed a really bright light coming from the North face of the crown. Looked too bright to just be normal interior lighting!

Have they been testing lighting for the crown? A few nights ago, I noticed a really bright light coming from the North face of the crown. Looked too bright to just be normal interior lighting!

I'll look again tonight but I haven't seen anything on the west side yet other than the fluorescent lights.

Everyone will be very happy to hear that balcony glass is being installed as I type this.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    976.9 KB · Views: 1,850
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,842
Thanks Benito.....finally after 6 months they move past 6 rows ....in one of those shots by GL 17 the difference with and without the balconey glass is staggering. Let's hope they keep going now.

Anyone else see hints of another piece of unique architecture—the Toronto Reference Library—just a block away? Seeing the reflected circles in the balcony glass photos today it clued in some of the similarities. Anyone know if this is intentional or coincidental?

Back