Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

26496655654_0c93397d5f_o.jpg

…the point being that we don't know why the glass isn't zipping up the building. It's likely something simple like "we don't have the manpower currently" or "we don't have the glass yet", but some are taking it as a sign of some greater problem. Probably not, and there's no need for anyone to take it as a personal affront.

…the point being that we don't know why the glass isn't zipping up the building. It's likely something simple like "we don't have the manpower currently" or "we don't have the glass yet", but some are taking it as a sign of some greater problem. Probably not, and there's no need for anyone to take it as a personal affront.

I don't believe anyone would take it personally....why would they?.....just seems very odd that the sub whoever it is isn't being pressured to get installing. I suspect most viewers are anxious to see more go up because it has become the saving feature of the building....similar to Harbour Plaza and its balcony glass.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They are actively installing balcony railings daily. It seems likely to me that the crew that installs the balcony glass are the same crew that are busy installing the railings. Thus there isn't any active glass installation. The are almost up to my eye level now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 743
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 746

Back