Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

26459342712_d930200549_k.jpg

Someone should go spy on the Unilever site to see if there's any balcony glass there. IIRC that site's where First Gulf has used as staging/storage for other materials for this project.

Someone should go spy on the Unilever site to see if there's any balcony glass there. IIRC that site's where First Gulf has used as staging/storage for other materials for this project.
I actually passed by on the GO train on Monday and saw several wrapped packages that looked identical to the post showing pallets of glazing at Unilever last year (or the year before maybe?). Is it for 1BE? Couldn't say. But it was there on Monday afternoon!

I have asked this question a thousand times and I ask it again, do many of u still think that Aqua Chicago is better than this? I mean look at those curves. where in the world can u find curves like those?

+ what is taking them so long to put some glass on the balcony?

How long has it been 6 rows of glass? 3-5 months?
I'm convinced they're trolling the lot of us.

Pretty sure they just wanted to avoid putting them up during the cold weather. It's entirely superficial and could theoretically be the very last thing put up (doesn't require a crane, etc.). So why bother doing it until the weather is nice?

There has been lots of progress recently. The glazing on the mechanical levels is now on the eastern side as well. I was to see more balcony glass too, but they are still constantly making visible progress on other components.

Back