Toronto Nautilus Condos | ?m | 39s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

Yep, a Firkin is on its way.

Really? That's great. Has it been announced anywhere?
They'll make a killing I'm sure. How big is the space, I live right next to this but never thought there was one big enough for a firkin.

Ok confirmed that it is the Firkin. They have ownership of the unit, but haven't touched the interior yet. They're hoping to go live in Spring.

*My friend is going to be running their kitchen. Free food!

Ok confirmed that it is the Firkin. They have ownership of the unit, but haven't touched the interior yet. They're hoping to go live in Spring.

*My friend is going to be running their kitchen. Free food!

Great, maybe spread that free food around! ;)

Not sure why this makes me so happy, but will be nice to have an option to walk a few steps to like this. Never been a big fan of Eden. Hopefully we will start to see some more useful retail spots being used up in the area, can we seriously stop opening up spas/salons? How many do we need all a stones throw from each other, how do they all stay in business?!

Great, maybe spread that free food around! ;)

Not sure why this makes me so happy, but will be nice to have an option to walk a few steps to like this. Never been a big fan of Eden. Hopefully we will start to see some more useful retail spots being used up in the area, can we seriously stop opening up spas/salons? How many do we need all a stones throw from each other, how do they all stay in business?!

Agreed! The Eden is too crowded and frankly their food doesn't reflect the prices. Quality is average at best, but you're paying a premium for the gorgeous patio/lake views.

This is a welcome addition, I hope they have Karaoke nights like the other Firkins.

I'm personally waiting for a Starbucks... Demographically, HBS is their target market.. Not sure why there aren't already 3.

Agreed! The Eden is too crowded and frankly their food doesn't reflect the prices. Quality is average at best, but you're paying a premium for the gorgeous patio/lake views.

This is a welcome addition, I hope they have Karaoke nights like the other Firkins.

I'm personally waiting for a Starbucks... Demographically, HBS is their target market.. Not sure why there aren't already 3.

A lady working at the Tim Horton's drive-thru said that the building next to it is a Starbucks. Somehow I highly doubt that.

A lady working at the Tim Horton's drive-thru said that the building next to it is a Starbucks. Somehow I highly doubt that.

The building being constructed on Park Lawn road next to that small Tim Hortons? I wondered what that was, almost looks like a church with the shape of the building. Not a great spot for a coffee place really, most of their business seems to be from people hitting it before getting on the highway.

Saw the liquor license for the Firkin, name is listed as "Firkin on the Bay"

May 28th, 2016

IMG_5870.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5870.JPG
    IMG_5870.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 566

Back