Toronto Mirabella Condominiums | 120m | 38s | Mirabella Dev Corp | Scott Shields

They need a little time as well to demolish the hotel.

I'm very eager to see a rendering and find out how tall they're attempting to propose.

Over the past few weeks, they've been slowing removing anything of value inside of the hotel. Even the carpeting has been cut from each room and rolled up. What use can that be of?

Over the past few weeks, they've been slowing removing anything of value inside of the hotel. Even the carpeting has been cut from each room and rolled up. What use can that be of?

Furniture liquidations take it and sell it.

Still a few more months until we hear some further news from the developer. They are at the very early stages.

Can't help but wonder if another Starwood hotel project will show up on the horizon with this closure. Originally Reve condo was going to be a combination of two Starwood hotel brands.

Can't help but wonder if another Starwood hotel project will show up on the horizon with this closure. Originally Reve condo was going to be a combination of two Starwood hotel brands.

I think right now, their belly is full and trying to digest all the funds they received from the sale of that piece of land :)

Wow, these are some tall towers for that stretch of Lakeshore Blvd.

1926 LAKE SHORE BLVD W
OPA / Rezoning 13 125924 WET 13 OZ Ward 13
- Etob. York Feb 27, 2013 --- --- --- ---
Proposed amendments to the Zoning By-Law to permit the development of 2 residential towers with heights of 42 and 48 stories connected by a 4 storey podium. A residential gross floor area of 78,625 sq m is proposed. The building will contain a total of 847 units, 613 parking spaces below grade, and 248 above grade.

1926 LAKE SHORE BLVD W
OPA / Rezoning 13 125924 WET 13 OZ Ward 13
- Etob. York Feb 27, 2013 --- --- --- ---
Proposed amendments to the Zoning By-Law to permit the development of 2 residential towers with heights of 42 and 48 stories connected by a 4 storey podium. A residential gross floor area of 78,625 sq m is proposed. The building will contain a total of 847 units, 613 parking spaces below grade, and 248 above grade.

Somehow I doubt that will pass. Exciting though!

Build Toronto was suggesting similar heights in its marketing materials for the site directly west that it is trying to sell.

I dont see whats wrong with this for that particular area. As long as the towers are slim, small footprint podium, with plenty of pedestrian / retail / restaurant space on the ground level they can go as far as 80 storeys and I dont care. Having nice patio / restaurant area at the bottom will make that stretch very popular and usable vs what is there now.

I dont see whats wrong with this for that particular area. As long as the towers are slim, small footprint podium, with plenty of pedestrian / retail / restaurant space on the ground level they can go as far as 80 storeys and I dont care. Having nice patio / restaurant area at the bottom will make that stretch very popular and usable vs what is there now.

A patio facing the congested Lake Shore Blvd West doesn't sound all the appealing, however, I do agree that the area is in desperate need of some mixed use attention.

My main concern deals with shaowding, the nearby parks and trails are definitely heavily used.

Toronto has very few decent restaurants on the waterfront, so if this development has some nice patios or restaurants/cafes overlooking the lake, I will be quite pleased. We need more second or third floor restaurants, with a great view. Pier 27 would have been perfect for that but sadly, that's not happening.

Last edited:

Back