Toronto Minto Westside | 68.88m | 20s | Minto Group | Wallman Architects

What generally happens to waste materials like old bricks? I could use some of those bricks for landscaping my backyard lol.

Maybe in 1986. In 2016, the debris will be processed at a C&D processing plant where as much as possible will be reclaimed/recycled before the remainder is sent to landfill.

I think using concrete/bricks to build that peninsula is great - as long as none of it is toxic.

We get a nice wildlife habitat, and maybe a new area for the future. Probably the most economical, and productive way to get rid construction waste.

Strange, cause i did renos all summer last year, and stopped there a lot.......saw hundreds and hundreds of dump trucks from different development sites dumping concrete/brick materials down there
Oh well what do i know, you are always right

Did you not read what I wrote?

Debris still ends up in landfill or used to bury a cell but, you're unlikely to find a truckload of old clay bricks heading that way. It's too cost prohibitive.

Geez, I dunno what Automation Gallery should believe.

Something he saw with his own eyes, or some mysterious greater being berating him across the aethernet?

Geez, I dunno what Automation Gallery should believe.

Something he saw with his own eyes, or some mysterious greater being berating him across the aethernet?

Yes something i saw with my own eyes... smart ass
Some were truckloads of granite slabs, other truckloads of just concrete, other mixed full bricks/ blocks,
.....of course many of you wouldn't know the difference

Kitty. A lesson learned. Mind your own business.

I clearly said dumping still occurs but any large commercial operation is going to process the material first. This he choose to ignore. There's also transfer stations and processing centres in the Portlands. Cell 2 was being capped as well. I don't believe him either.

Back