Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Re: Nervous buyer asking for advice

won't somebody think of the SHADOWS???????

...and the little children!!!!!

Gonna be a nice one when finished. No doubt some former complainers will be big supporters after the fact.

Apparently David "45 feet only" Crombie bought a unit in Minto.

Crombie

^ I asked him about it a while back and he's only on the 5th floor... so his unit may actually be under the 45 foot mark.

Re: Crombie

I was travelling on the 401 last weekend and could see Minto rising from there.

So the world's shortest Mayor chose to live on the 5th floor.... hmmm? Why I wonder?

Wait! I know!!! The elevator!!

(for those who are hard of perception, the elevator buttons rise up, and perhaps out of reach, just like the tower).

;-)

349242486_480073ab46_b.jpg

349241387_fe4999eaa7_b.jpg

349240064_575f1e68ab_b.jpg

349239218_3fc0454e9a_b.jpg

349231098_6b0ea21235_b.jpg

349229604_2719662d8f_b.jpg

349228784_05091fd161_b.jpg

Great pics, Almighty. Thanks.

It's somewhat difficult to tell if the cladding is decent quality or not in the pictures as the colour tends to merge with the colouring of the glass. How do you find it looks in real life?

Re: Minto Midtown

You're welcome guys, and the metallic cladding somewhat resembles that of RoCP I&II, if not even better there's no cheaping out here. The cladding for the base looks pretty decent as well, too bad the weather wasn't quite cooperating on that day these pics were taken. As much as many of us were impressed by RoCP, I believe that MM could potentially end up better looking depending on the top.

Great pics Fuzzy, Y & E will never be the same! :smokin

It's somewhat difficult to tell if the cladding is decent quality or not in the pictures...

The windows should be of good quality as Minto has applied for LEED silver status... to achieve that the windows will have to have specific qualities (i.e. double pane, low E, Argon Gas). That isn't very cheap to execute as compared to other more standard windows.

with all this speculation about the condo market softening and even a possible bubble bursting, I am a bit nervous...this is a big investment for me.

People should'nt get so nervous when the media starts saying things like that. People's responses to such stories are the main cause of market crashes.

It's looking good, looks like the south tower is close to being topped off.

Back