Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

Re: M5V - the developer's turn

Irishmunk, you called me 3D. Who are you... really? Old school? Fess up.

That was great 3Dementia!

On a serious note thoug. The sales office is really well done. I hope that is a pre to the quality of the building itself.

Love the David Pellettier, crouching in the shrubbery!

Is this by aA? It looks like a cross between SP!RE and the new Four Seasons hotel/condo.

As with the scaled back Minto St.Thomas, we'll see a slightly downsized version of this, in the fullness of time, surely? At least it won't be compromised by having dreary facades incorporated, as with the former.

I think it's by Core Architects.

AoD

babel:

I think it's on the city reports for the project.

AoD

and the developer exclusively (or at the very least, almost) uses Core

New rendering from the M5V website:

www.m5vlife.com

m5vfq5.png

nice^i seen a day rendering of that view in sundays sun

So has the developer shortened the project or is it hoping to keep the same height given its concerns over profitability if the project is downsized?

gbelan posted a month ago on this thread that the "latest rendering" shows it at 30 storeys, so that's presumably what it is going to be.

Tall enough to obscure the view of the Holiday Inn from some angles.

Nice showroom, too!

Re: M5V

Some updates:

Just under 25% sold
Parking is $35,000 and only available for units 750sf and up
Avg psf $475

Environmental features are very extensive. Also for those wondering what the two storey red box is half way up the towers in the renderings, it's the mechanical room on the 15th and 16th floor (more efficient mid-way up the tower).

Units can be heavily customized and can even be bought as a concrete shell allowing the buyer unlimited customization and design options. The bi-level penthouses should be spectacular and even offer a glass wall atrium cut down the middle of the units to allow natural light in.

Back