Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

Received an email, apparently Phase 2 will be launching in May! No other info yet concerning architect/height/render.....

According to an agent working with M-City :

"After the successful launch of the first tower, we are excited to launch M City Condos Tower 2. This building will be the tallest tower in Mississauga (61s) beating tower 1 by one floor and located south of Tower1."

"About the Building- The floor plans and exterior design will be same as Phase 1 but rotated by 90 degrees. Therefore, this building runs from east to west direction so more units will be either on south side or north side."

At this pace, we should have the entire site built out by 2020 with 60 storey towers - all of the same design!

I passed by the sales office on Friday past, and people were still coming in with their agents signing for M1. This is 4 weeks out from the first signings for M1.

freakin' cool

214c4729-f0de-4263-9623-a4ac14ae6ccf_zpsqxk1vfmy.jpg

Last edited:
As a person who lives in the area I'm looking forward to this development going up. I'm curious how they will manage traffic flow from the buildings to the main streets. Especially around the Confederation and Burnhamthorpe intersection.
Thanks for all the photos!

Back