image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Taken Saturday, November 28th
Noted crews were working on the weekend, not sure if this is normal :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,332
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,405
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,341
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,375
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,392
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,356
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,262
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,250
Last edited:
looking good so far! I assume the crew is starting to work in the interiors?? :)
These days the contractors start interior work as soon as the areas start getting enclosed, if not before. (And long before a building is topped-off.) Of course, wallboard and 'finishing' cannot be done (properly) until windows are in and water will not be dripping down from above but a lot of other interior work can be.

"Firm Occupancy Date" has been sent out... for one of the upper floors it is Aug 23. Still a while away but nice to finally have a date! :rolleyes:

It does look good, but why anyone wants their balcony to look directly onto the Gardiner is beyond me.

Indeed for level 6 units ... furthermore, I understand even less the appeal of a condo unit that looks out onto the underside of Gardiner (for units on levels 2-5)

That's why some attention has been paid to the area under the Gardiner (the public art went in there). Now, even more attention is about to be paid to that space with the UnderGardiner plan: it could (and should) end up being colourful and fun down there!

Yeah, I actually quite like what they've done beneath the Gardiner there, so point well taken. I still wouldn't live there (assuming I had a reasonable choice), but the lower levels would be better than the level that meets the platform of the highway for that reason. For 8 months I lived in an apartment that faced the Mass Pike in downtown Boston. My quality of life decreased so greatly I broke my 1 year lease and paid one month's rent to move out after 8 months. It was unbearable--especially in the wet winter months, where the highway noise increases dramatically, especially at night when all you hear are the 18 wheelers. I personally think buying here would be a massive mistake, but obviously people are doing it, so who am I to say.

Back