Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

As of right now nothing is concrete, but I would expect any Phase 2 to be bigger then phase 1.

<snip>

Judging by the response, Id say that Phase 2 will be a bigger tower.

I'm sure that the second tower will be taller but I'm hoping it won't overpower the first tower.

The plan according to Daily Commercial News, which doesn't always get the number right, is for a 32 storey second tower. With no conflicting information published, '32' is quoted in title of this thread.

Went yesterday to the VIP night and purchased my unit :).

Very excited. This building looks great! By the time I left, pretty much all the units were gone... maybe 8-10 remaining? I've never seen a building sell out so fast!

Thanks to Sean Lafortune for letting me know about the VIP night so I could get the ball rolling. Though I couldn't go with him as a client as he already had his quota, he provided lots of information to a new buyer like myself! Great asset to this forum!!

Very excited. This building looks great! By the time I left, pretty much all the units were gone... maybe 8-10 remaining? I've never seen a building sell out so fast!

Thanks to Sean Lafortune for letting me know about the VIP night so I could get the ball rolling. Though I couldn't go with him as a client as he already had his quota, he provided lots of information to a new buyer like myself! Great asset to this forum!!

Thanks Cam, happy that you where able to get your unit last night. Congrats!

Congrats Cam! I'm really excited about this building too. I'm so glad that I got my unit earlier.
Since they're practically sold out does this mean that there will be no units left for the public or do they have a certain number of units reserved for them?

Congrats Cam! I'm really excited about this building too. I'm so glad that I got my unit earlier.
Since they're practically sold out does this mean that there will be no units left for the public or do they have a certain number of units reserved for them?

Thanks! And congrats to you too!

When i was speaking to one of the sales reps, she advised that they opened up the entire building for yesterday's sale, so there were none in reserve for the public.

they were unloading rebar at the site today......should be getting a crane soon.....

I was at the sales office today. There are still over a dozen units available. Some 2 bedrooms and some bachelor suites.

I was at the sales office today. There are still over a dozen units available. Some 2 bedrooms and some bachelor suites.

oh really? Thought for sure it was near sold out...

Has the building opened to the public for sale as yet?

oh really? Thought for sure it was near sold out...

Has the building opened to the public for sale as yet?

I don't think the sales office is open to the public yet. It appears that they're only letting in agents and their clients.
We were let in because we had to pick up some papers and needed to drop off our deposit cheques.
The sales staff are still very busy. There were a handful of agents there at the time.

My girlfriend and I also purchased a Limelight unit (Emerald - 1 +den) at last week's VIP Sale...we were fortunate to be #2 in the lineup with our agent who did an admirable job making all the roll calls...

There are definitely some units reserved for the General Public...it is illegal for builders not to allocate any of these units to go through the general public in the last phase of the buying process - so they did in fact have to hold off on many units throughout the Platinum and VIP sales...

In the end, I'm very content and looking forward to moving in to our first home!!!

My girlfriend and I also purchased a Limelight unit (Emerald - 1 +den) at last week's VIP Sale...we were fortunate to be #2 in the lineup with our agent who did an admirable job making all the roll calls...

There are definitely some units reserved for the General Public...it is illegal for builders not to allocate any of these units to go through the general public in the last phase of the buying process - so they did in fact have to hold off on many units throughout the Platinum and VIP sales...

In the end, I'm very content and looking forward to moving in to our first home!!!

Which floor? I might be your neighbour one day, haha (got the Kelly suite).

Which floor? I might be your neighbour one day, haha (got the Kelly suite).

lol...1203...we missed out on 1103 cuz it was on hold for the general public (ARGHHH)...we were thinkin about the kelly too, but we liked to kitchen island...and the extra 10 sq.footage, though i doesnt really make a difference at all lol

Congrats. Good on your agent, those roll calls are crazy, but needed. There have been line ups at One Park West, Daniel's other big project, for about two weeks now.

Back