Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

i was there too. very cool green concept. i know it was an example of maintenance fees of $0.50/sq ft....but does anyone know what they've been on average for the other Daniel's towers in MCC? i know not every building has the same amenities, size of lots/grounds, # floors....but it'd be nice to kinda have a ballpark figure?

Wow. This is going to be quite the urban building with all those spots for bikes, and having an autoshare program. Sounds like something you'd see in a downtown Toronto residential building.
In that render posted, you can see a small portion of the second tower.

Wow. This is going to be quite the urban building with all those spots for bikes, and having an autoshare program. Sounds like something you'd see in a downtown Toronto residential building.
In that render posted, you can see a small portion of the second tower.

Some of the new NYCC buildings are doing the same thing now.

From another angle...the SQ1 Drive extension will run alongside the Daniels development
20100718065.jpg

1 bedroom floor plan (638 sq feet):

IMG00818-20100717-1159.jpg

2 bedroom floor plan (around 950 sq feet):

IMG00816-20100717-1157.jpg

Didn't bother taking a pic of the studio because it wasn't something I was interested in. The three models are in the handout they gave at the end, but I'm just posting these for anyone that may have missed the presentation and wanted to check this out.

Apparently there will be about 20 different models, including some 3 bedroom ones as well. This is what one of the presenters told me.

the 'green living' initiatives proposed fro Limelight sounds promising ...

however I'm very reserved about this project given the crap that Daniels ususally built, Daniels (like a couple other builders) tend to do a great job at marketing/presenting/packaging their projects but don't deliver on it ~

I would highly recommend that potential purchasers to consider carefully when buying preconstruction from Daniels ... do you due diligence and tour (resale open houses) a couple of their recently completed projects (ie: One Park Tower or Captial) to make sure you are comfortable how their 'finished products' turn out ~ personally I haven't been impressed ... my 2 cents worth

the 'green living' initiatives proposed fro Limelight sounds promising ...

however I'm very reserved about this project given the crap that Daniels ususally built, Daniels (like a couple other builders) tend to do a great job at marketing/presenting/packaging their projects but don't deliver on it ~

I would highly recommend that potential purchasers to consider carefully when buying preconstruction from Daniels ... do you due diligence and tour (resale open houses) a couple of their recently completed projects (ie: One Park Tower or Captial) to make sure you are comfortable how their 'finished products' turn out ~ personally I haven't been impressed ... my 2 cents worth

Are there any first-hand stories on the UT forums here re: Daniels work? For example, shoddy workmanship/materials? changing/modifying floorplans? I'd appreciate any examples.

can't wait to see the price list.

Since this is a smaller building, how long do you guys think it would take for Daniel's to complete this building?

Are there any first-hand stories on the UT forums here re: Daniels work? For example, shoddy workmanship/materials? changing/modifying floorplans? I'd appreciate any examples.

for examples ... go tour Daniels' recently built projects and see for yourself (ie: One Park Tower, Arc Condos, etc)

Back