Toronto Leslie Barns | ?m | ?s | TTC | SAI

Slightly off-topic: the site where the Burger King was (NE corner of Lake Shore and Leslie; its closure in Jan 2015 was discussed here), is now a drive-through Starbucks also with a large seating area. The Starbucks location in the building on the SW corner with the Canadian Tire has closed.
Awesome. That's a good story. I jumped the drive through on the timmys across the street when I saw that star buck was open. 20" wheels really help when you have to cut sidewalks.

Just let you know, trying to arrange the same setup of Russell yard for the Open Doors Event at the end of May.

From TTC
Good afternoon,
In preparation of the Brown and Storey-designed landscape improvements around the perimeter of the Leslie Barns, crews will begin work as early as Monday April 4 (pending weather). Work will begin with excavation in the off road area on the south side of Lake Shore Blvd.
There is no anticipated impact to cyclists/pedestrians or vehicular traffic during next week’s work. Perimeter landscaping upgrades will require a future re-routing of the Martin Goodman Trail. Details will be provided in advance of any change.
For more details of the landscaping improvements, please follow this link.
Sincerely,

upload_2016-4-13_17-11-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-13_17-11-9.png
    upload_2016-4-13_17-11-9.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 1,218
Finishing touches to Leslie Barns are now under way! The #TTC's feature property at Doors Open this year. May 28

Expect a zoo this year

is this what is also in store for the maintenance facility at Mount Dennis? But I guess this is TTC and not Metrolinx as I realized the colour of the vehicles

Some pictures from April 17.

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1943.jpg
    IMG_1943.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 772
  • IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 814
  • IMG_1945.jpg
    IMG_1945.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 781
Just let you know, trying to arrange the same setup of Russell yard for the Open Doors Event at the end of May.
Drum, do you know something that we dont? From the papers i've seen of the Doors Open Toronto event for this year, Leslie Barns isnt on the list.

Thanks for the find CC. Looks like the DOT crew is a bit slow at updating the include sites for this year, but I cant really blame them for that.

Back