Toronto King West Life Condominiums | ?m | 25s | Plaza | Gabriel Bodor

My guess for the east part of Block 2A is CanAlfa's 'next phase' being advertised on their website now ...

Shoppers Drug Mart

On the kingwestlife.com website in the 'area' section they mention a shoppers drug mart 'close by'. I have searched shoppers store locator and am unable to determine which one they refer to. Does anybody know where exactly it is?

Thanks...

haha well it is all marketing Gooner ... but I think the only SDM around the area is located @ 901 King Street West, in ground floor of grey/blue-ish glass office building located at SE corner of King & Strachan

haha well it is all marketing Gooner ... but I think the only SDM around the area is located @ 901 King Street West, in ground floor of grey/blue-ish glass office building located at SE corner of King & Strachan

Ok just googled it...0.8kms away....pretty 'close by' :)

I know what you mean with the marketing though...

Triple post? I'm no moderator but in the future can you just edit your first one?

Those are replies to different posts... But here is a trick I want to share with you and anybody else that may not know... If you click on an alias, you can send them a private message. That way we can stay on topic. Thanks.

Those are replies to different posts... But here is a trick I want to share with you and anybody else that may not know... If you click on an alias, you can send them a private message. That way we can stay on topic. Thanks.

Haha didnt you just contradict yourself with your post :p

Here's a trick CGM: one can reply to multiple posts by clicking on the "+ button on the first posts to quote, then clicking on Quote for the last one. You'll be able to reply all in one post.

Solaris, thanks for this map. Can I ask if this is correct:

Block 3 = Battery Park (Central), Zip (East) and Vibe (West)
Block 5 = Liberty on the Park.
Block 8 = Bliss + Liberty Towers?
Western Grey blob south of East Liberty = King West Condos

This area is so confusing.

Solaris, thanks for this map. Can I ask if this is correct:

Block 3 = Battery Park (Central), Zip (East) and Vibe (West)
Block 5 = Liberty on the Park.
Block 8 = Bliss + Liberty Towers?
Western Grey blob south of East Liberty = King West Condos

This area is so confusing.

Let's see here ... Archivist you were close

Block 3 = the Monarch collection (Battery Park, Zip, Vibe)
Block 5 = Liberty of the Park
Block 2A (west half) = Liberty Towers + Bliss
Block 2B+11A = King West condos

As far as I know no confirmed development proposals have yet been announced for Blocks 6, 7, 8 and the east half of Block 2A

Solaris, thanks so much for the confirmation - it is much appreciated. What a wild ride that area is going through.

I've played with the map a bit, hope this is OK. For me, what is surprising is how many buildings are apparently yet to come.

LibertyVillageMap.jpg

That is quite interesting - I also had no idea of the scale of proposed developments here. Now we just have to get rid of block #4 - no surface parking!! The extension of Front street as a local road on the south end is a very sensible move. Let's hope it actually happens. One more north-south road connection would be good too.

One note regarding the plan above: The buildings at Zip and Vibe have been reconfigured and include the unnamed red-shaded blocks north of each as well...

...so there's two less buildings coming down the pipe.

indeed ... that orange block would be the Monarch collection with the northeast corner being ZIP and the northwest corner being VIBE, each with a podium extension taking up the portion immediately south of it extending towards Lynn Williams Street

as for the parking lot in front of Dominions ... sadly I think that is here to stay ... there is no other parking which services those retail units... unless you can convince you developer to come in and developer to build on that piece, provide enough underground parking for its own proposal as well as provide parking to service Dominions ~

Could the city turn the current parking lot into an underground lot with a surface town square in the middle?

that would be an idea the City could do ... the question is who would pay for it ... I would think land value in Liberty Village would have to rise to Dundas/Yonge levels before the City would undertake such an initiative

Back