Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

I'll try to get some pictures once the brutal cold winds die down. I'm quite excited, as this is one of over 5 construction projects within a 5 minute walk of where I live. It's going to be fun passing by 3 new buildings rising on my walk to school alone.

Eyes Post has indeed left the building - the company was sold to Creative Post last month.

The building has been totally gutted since then, signage for the new condo went up this week.

It's curious that they don't advertise its proximity to the distillery district, which is a LOT closer. I like the looks of the building and it will be a nice location in a few years once Don River Park opens and Cherry Street gets going.

Model Suite

swung by the presentation centre yesterday ... the model suite was pretty nice ... sorry couldn't get any pics of the scaled model :)

according to sales person this site is 50% sold, however I didn't really like how they tried to bash other projects which 'may not get built' (he dared to name Aura @ College Park :rolleyes:) while saying "this one will have no problems" ... geez when will sales people learn :confused:

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

Thanks for the model suite pics, Solaris.

I visited this sales centre a few months ago. I like that they have a page outside the suite with a list of the furniture they used and where they bought it (all local).

according to sales person this site is 50% sold, however I didn't really like how they tried to bash other projects which 'may not get built' (he dared to name Aura @ College Park ) while saying "this one will have no problems" ... geez when will sales people learn

If anything its projects like this that won't make it.

Exactly. It reeks of insecurity and does nothing to boost confidence in anything. That sales idiot is not helping himself.

Yeah. If someone can't even keep four prints over the bed straight, don't assume they can keep their facts straight either.

Beaten to it, I was going to mention that they're advertising 50% sold on this project. I haven't checked out the model suite, however. Also, best finishes in the city? Seems like a bit of a bold claim.

IMG_6118.jpg

Back