Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

I believe there is a public alley to the south of the building, where the balconies face. Sure, there could be another building mere meters away in a few years, but that's not a legal matter; it's buyer beware.

Yeah, there are laneways around the existing building.

render posted by Travis007 at SSC........

kingct.jpg

Corner of Charlotte St. & King St.

Sorry for being off topic, but does anyone know if anything is happening on the corner of Charlotte St and King St? There is currently a parking lot there.

No there isn't.... unless you're talking about the Charlie site which is very under construction.

Even with all that said...I think BJL builds some of the nicer buildings in the city and has great finishes.

Builds or promotes and sells? What has he done thats so special? He is one of the last developers that I would trust to build somehing as promised in marketing materials. While I would agree that he's great at marketing and sales he does not come across as a reputable developer at all.

Builds or promotes and sells? What has he done thats so special? He is one of the last developers that I would trust to build somehing as promised in marketing materials. While I would agree that he's great at marketing and sales he does not come across as a reputable developer at all.

East Lofts
Glas
Zen Lofts
The lofts on John Street

He can do far worse than these. I wouldn't say he's built enough buildings to be considered reputable, I never even inferred that. I just personally like what he's built so far...as well as the design on the buildings that are currently under construction.

Last edited:
I have to say, this building looks pretty sexy, if not slightly disjointed. It's amazing to think that King and John is getting its own skyline.

Corner of Charlotte St. & King St.

Sorry for being off topic, but does anyone know if anything is happening on the corner of Charlotte St and King St? There is currently a parking lot there.

Google Maps is several years outdated.

There are two parking lots in that area. One between Oxley and Adelaide in front of Glas and another on the SE corner of Adelaide and Spadina. Don't think there are any plans (yet) for condos to go up on either site.

Back