Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Wait am I the one missing something here?
TorSj.2.jpeg
Where is this? What does this have to do with king Charlotte? Is this not st james town? It looks exactly like the view from the park looking north west.

?

It may not be a great comparison for this area in particular, but some parts of the city with many architecturally basic and unadorned towers from the 2000s and 2010s may eventually get that bleak look of a 1960s slab community like St. James Town.

The reason why it's not a great comparison for this area in particular is that the Entertainment District is getting many towers with attractive proportions and distinguishing architectural features.

Simply put I like the building...I like the crispness of it. That's all... I also like French Victorian styles.. But who cares.

I own a unit there, very
2016-03-16 23.32.50.jpg
close to the top, 3bed converted to 2bed corner and let me tell ya...the view is hard to beat. So overall from an owners perspective it's a damn nice build but I'm moving out of country... So, I'm selling it in 5 months ;) lol

Attachments

• 2016-03-16 23.32.50.jpg
    2016-03-16 23.32.50.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 1,377
Last edited:
East view is going to get destroyed by 87 Peter, King Blue, whatever the hell they're going to build at Peter and King, etc...

No it won't... Thats a fraction of the percentage of the entire city scape considering the view from that balcony is 360 degrees... to some degree

It may even add some as frim my view... Blank spaces aren't as attractive as a nice build with lights and architecture

Not sure what drugs you're taking, but I would like them.

I can see your condo from my condo!

Views from balconies are irrelevant.

Views from balconies are irrelevant...?

Did you not just say the view is going to be destroyed... Yet it's irrelevant in some way.?

And if you can see mine from yours and your referring to east I assume you're in M5V.. Ya.. I'd be pissed too with bischa and king blue killing your east view.. But hey you still have some north .. Lol

Last edited:

Back