Toronto King Blue by Greenland | 155.75m | 48s | Greenland | Arcadis

Yeah they have now cut down all 3 of the large trees on King Street. Shame those couldn't be protected somehow.

There are also a couple trucks on site unloading the displays from the sales center.

The days are number for the Queen St lot as the site has been tag where the caisson are to go along Queen St and the east building

The workers are fencing off the parking lot today with metal fencing. I assume sales center demo will be starting soon.

From this morning. Fenced off but no obvious signs of work at the parking lot

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_6300.JPG

IMG_6302.JPG

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 963
  • IMG_6300.JPG
    IMG_6300.JPG
    509.5 KB · Views: 954
  • IMG_6302.JPG
    IMG_6302.JPG
    329.5 KB · Views: 968
Are they not going to use the king street frontage as festival space for TIFF again this year (since its just around the corner)?

Attachments

• IMG_6829.JPG
    IMG_6829.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_6830.JPG
    IMG_6830.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_6831.JPG
    IMG_6831.JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 832
  • IMG_6835.JPG
    IMG_6835.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_6836.JPG
    IMG_6836.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_6837.JPG
    IMG_6837.JPG
    266.2 KB · Views: 846
get over it.
every firm has some shitty work out there. P+S have a few of the nicest designs being built right now. (in my opinion) They are not my favourite either but sometimes they have decent stuff. The developer has also changed on this project and Greenland has money and a reputation, even if they follow the design who is to say that they wont use nice enough materials to make this a good project.
your pessimism is frustrating.

Hate it when its done and looks like crap. until then hope for the best

The only nice P+S building I can think of in recent years is the Delta Hotel. And that isn't pessimism you detected in my previous post, that is called observation. Almost invariably P+S produces garbage looking buildings. Kirkor is probably the only weaker firm in the city. Until P+S start coming up with better looking buildings, people are going expect the worst because that's basically what we end up with everytime.

Some of the most painfully boring condos proposed (or under construction) in the city.

The podium is okay though.

Back