Toronto King Blue by Greenland | 155.75m | 48s | Greenland | Arcadis

That's a good question, and I have an answer for you from Peter McMurray, Senior Project Manager, Greenland Group (Canada):

"From the dismantling, we reclaimed 30,000 brick pieces. They will be incorporated into the building. We’re also salvaging beams and connections to hopefully use as display or incorporate into the architectural design."

I've just been made aware by an alert citizen that something may be afoot at King Blue.

This image shows various henchmen gathered just to the east of the Westinghouse facade retention and guts demolition. The citizen-tipster, known to me only as aiabx, has this to say: "I did see a guy pointing and making a wobbly side to side gesture, as if he were saying "could fall this way, could fall that way".

IMG_2671.jpg

I've run another image through the Bat Image Embigulator, and one of the henchmen, let's call him 'Mr. White', may be scratching his chin. The Bat Body Language Analyzer has this pegged as "concern".
IMG_2672.jpg

Thank you, aiabx, for reporting your concern to the authorities, and to the good people of Racoon City, tary not under the hoarding here for just a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 2,364
  • IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 2,347
And now, citizen-tipster aiabx says "Cautious destruction has resumed", under the watchful eye, I am assured, of certified Professional Engineers.

All is well in Racoon City, citizens.

Back