Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

Seasons Greetings to UT!

Hopefully the MODS will forgive this brief distraction, but it's sort of on topic.

Since the earliest (prehistoric) days of SSP, I have tried to put aside all my whining and bitching about all the whining and bitching ... to send best wishes to fellow forumers. The first year I joined SSP I made skyline snow-bubbles but I can't find them.

So here's a little greeting card I call Harry Christmas. If you wade thru the jokes you'll find it is indeed a seasonal card. Apologies to the photog.

Have a great holiday!

harryxmas.jpg

Oh 3D, you've made my Season. Now this 'spirit of shopping' I caught a few days ago seems to mean something. Cheers!

Thanks kids... hope Santa brings you a Wii, socks that fit and a winning lottery ticket.

Remember the turkeys when you eat too much... you've been dealing with them all year. Get some rest!

Forgive the re-post... but I missed an obvious opportunity:

---

harryxmas2.jpg

Hahahah. That's too funny, 3D.

That rendering towards the top left is pretty much the 'approved' envelope, though that rendering includes the eastern adjacent property. So if this new developer uses the full available height, this could turn out to be one tall, thin tower.

A classic. One for the ages (although Harry jokes are now becoming more sad than funny).

3Dementia redux

UT-xmas-2008-thumbs.jpg

Left to right.
Ganjavih, CDL.TO, Canuck 36 (upper), Andrew3D, Urban Shocker, SeanTrans (lower), Darkstar416, simply Dan (upper), BuildTO, cassiusa (me).

Some more details on the plans?

Just received an emailed press release from Skyline that gives an overview of their purchase of Horseshoe Valley, but also has a tantalizing paragraph about the temperence site:

"The company is now in the process of developing a visionary new project in the heart of downtown Toronto. It has acquired a site on Temperance Street just south of Adelaide Street West and east of York Street and will build a $350-million, 51-storey slimly elegant tower, which will combine condominium office space, a 222-room five-star hotel and 168 luxury residential suites."

Back