Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

I dunno. I kinda like it! And the square is cute. And the buildings are boxy, but in a different way.

The plaza reminds me of the corner in front of the Y/E Centre. Might be really nice, but it depends how they fill the space I guess- furniture, planters, trees, fountain, artwork etc.

Dominion's still open...as soon as [/if] it closes, we'll know it's moving forward.

We might have those three green Bazis things to look at across the street from Hullmark...

Long time lurker, first time poster:

Anyway, I was talking a walk in downtown Vancouver yesterday and went by the Tridel Sales Centre. Apparently this project will be going into sales in September of this year. Also, 300 Front Street West will be going into sales in June.

Yessir, and Tridel is the developer behind it. I was quite surprised to see it poster for it when I walked by the sales office. I went in to ask more about it, and there was no additional information about it, but the sales guy gave me a 'preview pamphlet' that contained a handful of projects that should surface by the end of the year. Hullmark was one of them.

Why No!

These projects are all marketed towards...

THE EVIL INTERNATIONAL SPECUVESTOR BENT ON DRIVING PRICES SKY-HIGH AND THEN PANIC SELLING!!!!!!

HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!! THE REAL-ESTATE END IS NEAR!!!

That's who.

my apologies to your sensitivities... I was just trying to be funny by naming a few stereotypes of Vancouver, no harm intended.

Redroom, you should know that all the pot-smokers already purchased at London on the Esplande. They don't mind that it is taking so long to build because everything going nice and chill for them anyway.

I hope the previously mentioned design review brings significant improvements to this development. Sheppard and Yonge has the potential to become a major urban intersection. The public square component should be revisited but the towers looked very simple and early 90s.

Back