Barrie Horseshoe Resort & Village | ?m | 4s | Skyline | Hicks Partners

Hi All – A little more information:

By registering early you will be one of the first to own a ski-in/ski-out Resort Home in Ontario's Favourite Four Season Resort. It's your dream lifestyle with all the excitement of Horseshoe.... skiing, golf, tubing, adventure and more...right in your backyard, 52 weeks a year!

We are getting set to launch the premier building in the new Horseshoe Village. We want to invite you to register to get in before the general public.

Harley

Last edited:
Hi All – A little more information:
By registering early you will be one of the first to own a ski-in/ski-out Resort Home in Ontario's Favourite Four Season Resort. It's your dream lifestyle with all the excitement of Horseshoe.... skiing, golf, tubing, adventure and more...right in your backyard, 52 weeks a year!
We are getting set to launch the premier building in the new Horseshoe Village. We want to invite you to register to get in before the general public. Register now and be one of the first to own at the new Horseshoe Resort Village from only $199,900!

Harley

I know you are new here but this area is generally reserved for discussion of projects not selling them......there is a whole other place for that!

TOareaFan

The idea was actually to educate a bit more on the project.

I get a LOT of questions as to what where and how much.

H

It looked like a sales pitch to me....I have now taken some time and read this entire thread......I do not see anyone asking any questions that are answered in your initial posting.

Understood that it looked like a sales pitch, in fact it was copied out of a sales piece but I merely wanted to adds information on the project. As I re-read I could have dropped the last sentence.

The project has not even launched a marketing campaign yet and we get lots of calls/emails with questions that I tried to answer…

The Horseshoe Resort condo/hotel building has been complete
16BBA0DE-0A30-43A7-B329-F60E1DE3B0D8.jpeg

Back