Toronto home: Power and Adelaide | 78.33m | 22s | Great Gulf | Core Architects

Strangely, given the location, none of the renderpeople are on their way to the off leash park to walk their renderdogs.

Strangely, given the location, none of the renderpeople are on their way to the off leash park to walk their renderdogs.

Thats exactly what I was doing when I took the picture

"On hold"

Application for a 22 storey mixed use building containing street related uses and residential dwelling uses above. The building will be composed of a 6 storey podium and an additional 16 storeys above. A residential gross floor area of 29, 350 square metres is proposed with 1,114 square metres of retail uses at grade. The building will contain a total of 431 units, 204 parking spaces and 439 bicycle parking spaces. The existing building at 125 Parliament Street currently contains 12 rental apartment units. All 12 units are proposed t be replaced within the newly constructed building. Update - July 27/13 This project has been put on Hold at the request of the applicant.

The adjacent property was for sale, perhaps they acquired it and are resubmitting new application?

New rendering

3eWwXKY.jpg

H9RhCmn.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I think they're reading the market right for this area. I think they're a block or two too far away from anything here to command the premium they would need to cover the extra cost of something out of the ordinary.

I hope design review requires them to break up that slab- this reminds me of all those 1970's apartment buildings.

Back