Toronto Grid Condos | 157.88m | 50s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

Well Shamez was just made a president along with Andrew (congrats!). In that story, Andrew claims that they are "starting construction" but aren't specific on dates...

grid condo changes.png
grid condo changes.png grid condo changes.png

Attachments

• grid condo changes.png
    grid condo changes.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 1,138
No set backs from Dundas? That's exciting in my opinion. I don't hate podiums but it will be nice to have something different here.

Numbers in the dataBase file have been updated. So, yes, 50 storeys now, and the building is now up to 158 metres or 518 feet. The number of suites has also increased, from 528 to 563. I'm not sure when they are coming yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing new plans and renderings to see how it all fits!

Are you saying you disapprove? Because you are not required to buy a unit here.

I think it's ridiculous, yes. That's my opinion. Do you think it's a good thing that Toronto condo buyers have been led to believe that 500-600 sq. ft. of living space priced at $400K is a good deal? Are you perhaps in the market for one of these?

I think it's ridiculous, yes. That's my opinion. Do you think it's a good thing that Toronto condo buyers have been led to believe that 500-600 sq. ft. of living space priced at $400K is a good deal? Are you perhaps in the market for one of these?

If you find it ridiculous, don't buy a unit.

Back