Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

I think you'd have to get in line to get that job. Many of us have already applied for it.

I think the car dealership should be declared a historically significant structure. How often do car dealership showrooms look like they could double as a prison.

I was thinking the hudson bay store in yorkville might end up getting sold by financier zucker to a us high end retail chain?

They might do something nice to the property.

quote:

They're taking it to another level. Bay & Yorkville will be quite an interesection once all this gets built.

------

Yup, one with the fabulous Four Seasons on the northeast, and the likely ridiculous looking Regency on the northwest. Historical pastichism. Yeuchhhh.

Hoochie Mama, that's a nice rendering!

Big tall podium creating a nice streetwall... just the way it should be... and all that glass and transparency! I'm assuming the rendering is the intersection of Bay and Scollard?

I think the car dealership should be declared a historically significant structure. How often do car dealership showrooms look like they could double as a prison.

Don't necessarily scoff. As I've said before, I believe there is the remains of an old carriage-trade stable (or something) under there (note the irregular low roofline on the W side). There's an offhanded reference to it in Dendy's "Lost Toronto".

But it's still expendable.

Yup, one with the fabulous Four Seasons on the northeast, and the likely ridiculous looking Regency on the northwest. Historical pastichism. Yeuchhhh.

Regence may not be my cup of tea either, but I suspect it'll be finished off nicely with decent landscaping.

I love it, well done! Hopefully the design will survive the panels.

Louroz

A Preliminary Report on the Four Seasons Development Application, with applicant drawings attached, will be submitted to City Council on November 15, 2005.

Anybody get a look at these yet?

Back