Toronto Forward Condos at Concord CityPlace | 94.48m | 30s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Too bad Cityplace didn't extend some kind of lease offer to Amsterdam to keep it in the neighbourhood.
I think one of the two large retail space at Parade under the bridge would be a great location, and will more life and activity there though it will need to rely on the connection of Fort York to Bathurst to ease the congestion at the Spadina intersection.

There was no space big enough for Amsterdam. Besides, we are getting something good in the retail space at Parade. It should be announced soon. (There are actually two large spaces, and one smaller space)

Pics taken Nov 25, 2012

pwnxE.jpg

vpcrA.jpg

I hope someone has/is salvaging some things from this building. That ironwork is great.

And I still can't believe a condo was named after a murderer in a popular TV show. Anything will sell these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope someone has/is salvaging some things from this building. That ironwork is great.

And I still can't believe a condo was named after a murderer in a popular TV show. Anything will sell these days...

The lumen (symbol: lm) is the SI derived unit of luminous flux, a measure of the total "amount" of visible light emitted by a source.

- Wikipedia

It has nothing to do with a show.

The lumen (symbol: lm) is the SI derived unit of luminous flux, a measure of the total "amount" of visible light emitted by a source.

- Wikipedia

It has nothing to do with a show.

Oh, I know. But this is also Lumen. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of it is all.

Oh, I know. But this is also Lumen. I'm just pointing out the absurdity of it is all.

What's absurd is being against the name because a fictional TV character took on the name of something that existed long before the TV show even came to be. Lumen has used light in all of its marketing. The name has everything to do with the definition of Lumen, and nothing to do with Dexter.

What's absurd is being against the name because a fictional TV character took on the name of something that existed long before the TV show even came to be. Lumen has used light in all of its marketing. The name has everything to do with the definition of Lumen, and nothing to do with Dexter.

Sure, dude. I'm not sure why you are taking such offense. The name is fair game as far as I'm concerned, just like other dumb condo names.

Sometimes UT feels a little too wound up (myself included) so I was trying to be "light". (see what I did there!?)

Sure, dude. I'm not sure why you are taking such offense. The name is fair game as far as I'm concerned, just like other dumb condo names.

Sometimes UT feels a little too wound up (myself included) so I was trying to be "light". (see what I did there!?)

haha, fair enough.

Back