Toronto Fleur Condos | 85.34m | 29s | Menkes | a—A

aA getting in on the non-glass tower. This one is further along now. Once again, aA is thinking through the details here; even the cladding (presumably aluminum), though nothing fancy as a material, has been thought through in detail; the gaps and seams line up well with the window wall, and the podium detailing looks like it is being given close attention. I'm impressed with the leaps and bounds this has made since the original application.

jtE3ZT5.jpg

JTldVX9.jpg

nAgwD9X.jpg

What about the parking lot across from the church at the southwest corner of the intersection. Any plans for it?

One of biggest things that frustrates me about this forum is how the building thread titles now include the marketing name but not the address. I don't care that this is called "Fleur" - a meaningless name like so many condo projects. But the owner of this site wants it that way, not even including address or neighbourhood in brackets. Made it difficult to find this thread since a marketing name was announced and the thread title changed.

You'd think that location should mean as much as height, architect, or number of stories, right?

Anyway, here's a photo of the NOW Magazine building under demolition, January 15, 2017

IMG_7395-002.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7395-002.JPG
    IMG_7395-002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 578

Back