Toronto Richmond Adelaide Centre: EY Tower | 188.05m | 40s | Oxford Properties | Kohn Pedersen Fox

dXsA3JH.jpg

5d6zT3L.jpg

2P5awfU.jpg

cwQAsYE.jpg

jTeNe5X.jpg

9h91gRV.jpg

C18L27L.jpg

Other than the triva value of John Turner having had many martinis there back when Winston's was in its heyday, there was no reason to keep it?

Please see link for the concourse layout.

http://www.100asw.com/building/plans-and-specs/

The EY Tower will connect day 1 to the PATH. When you go north into the Richmond Adelaide Centre it will be an immediate right (before the drug store).

They are not planning to have a connection to the residential building (yet). There is a provision to have a PATH connection along Adelaide (towards the small building with the Timmies on the main floor) but not towards the residential one. I'm guessing the residential will connect north since the other buildings in the Richmond Adelaide complex are older and probably not built with future PATH connections in mind (?)

I don't think Bell will/can move its equipment in the building east of the Timmies building so I'm guessing there will be no future development there.

Construction hoarding is now up in the Richmond Adelaide Centre for the PATH connection to the EY Tower:

20160607_113201_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20160607_113201_resized.jpg
    20160607_113201_resized.jpg
    566.7 KB · Views: 1,458
Saw this in a recent pic, and noticed it today when I was on Adelaide. Not sure if this has come up before, but looks like they are testing a reclad for at least one of the other buildings in the complex.
ADELAIDE BUILDING.jpg

Attachments

• ADELAIDE BUILDING.jpg
    ADELAIDE BUILDING.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 1,353

Back