Toronto Richmond Adelaide Centre: EY Tower | 188.05m | 40s | Oxford Properties | Kohn Pedersen Fox

I thought this was originally going to be taller and could have been approved for such ? They just built it at this hieght based on the tenants they secured at the time ?

I thought it was originally planned as much shorter? I too really wish this atleast hit the 200m mark, but either way it's a great addition, and I can't wait to see how the top turns out.

This office tower is nice. It would have been excellent if it were about 10-12 floors shorter. The 200 m design just doesn't work on the site.

I thought this was originally going to be taller and could have been approved for such ? They just built it at this hieght based on the tenants they secured at the time ?

It was originally planned at 44 floors. So only 4 more office floors than present.

The shorter the better for this lackluster design.

SiUudIB.gif

I agree ^ this tower went up much faster then I expected I was looking forward to watching INDX alone thinking this one would be taking its time.

I also like how wide this tower is when looking at the skyline from the side

When this building to be finished with the underground PATH? I am taking an unit in Indx next door and wondering when the PATH can be ready to connect from Indx.

From today.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,038
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,014
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,035
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,013
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 999
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,007
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,001
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,003
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 991
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 983
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 991
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,017
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,030
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 980
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 974
Well, no tunnel was dug which suggests they haven't completed the process of getting agreement from all the building owners, land owners, mortgage holders, bond holders, other security holders, the city, any utilities that run under the street and sidewalks between the two, so I would expect it would take some time.

Back