Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

I've done some further digging and they say they are opening with Hcafe(???) in the sheppard subway station. Interesting.

Nope, Uncle Tetsu (HCafe) will be opening here in Emerald Park before the summer. Unit number #119.
Cheesecake war coming soon...

I've done some further digging and they say they are opening with Hcafe(???) in the sheppard subway station. Interesting.

Wasn't there a Cinnabon in Sheppard Subway a long time ago? I mean the one under the Sheppard Center, and not that tiny cart along the Sheppard line.. The old cinnabon place would be an ideal place for Uncle Tetsu.

I can't imagine Uncle Tetsu and Love Me Sweet both in Emerald Park. That won't end very well... probably not for Love Me Sweet.

Wasn't there a Cinnabon in Sheppard Subway a long time ago? I mean the one under the Sheppard Center, and not that tiny cart along the Sheppard line.. The old cinnabon place would be an ideal place for Uncle Tetsu.

Yeah, but it was a while ago. There was a full Cinnabon store at the Sheppard Centre entrance and they had a cart on the Sheppard Line. Their store has just been empty since then. It'll probably stay that way since they've built two new station entrances and people don't walk by there any more.

Oh, no wonder why it's all covered up. Also, that unit with the pillars is awful... Why did Bazis even try to sell that as a standalone unit

I noticed that there is no label by the P2 button in the elevator indicating that this is the level of the TTC entrance. Anyway, one week after tunnel opening and the elevator is dead. Hopefully it is not a sign of things to come. Also, looks like the drywall will be a bit of a nightmare to maintain:

upload_2017-4-5_10-58-49.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-5_10-58-49.jpeg
    upload_2017-4-5_10-58-49.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 399
Posts regarding property taxes have been moved to the Real Estate thread for Emerald Park, linked at the top of the page.

Back