Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

^who's to say the developer won't go with Graziani & Corazza when they are ready to build.

^who's to say the developer won't go with Graziani & Corazza when they are ready to build.

who's to say that Graziani & Corazza can not deliver? examples of their perfectly good looking projects include Aura, Parc Nuvo, Nautilus / Waterscapes, and of course Solaris (biased, I know LOL)

This is pretty much still a concept. The project is no where near sales. I even get the feeling the owners are simply upzoning to flip the property.

^Maybe not? I wonder if they'll be launching this project Spring 2011? Here's what urbanation is saying today:

Pre-application project at 2183 Lake Shore Blvd in Etobicoke, another interesting project coming to the waterfront http://twitpic.com/2kv2uk

If I was the developer, I'd launch the shorter buildings first to minimize the risk.

Or maybe they are trying to sell the land?

http://matrix.cwcanada.com/user/website/CWLePage/ls_TransListingProfilePublic_en.asp?TransID=351940

Cushman & Wakefield Ltd. is pleased to offer a prospective purchaser an opportunity to acquire one of the most prestigious waterfront residential sites remaining in the City of Toronto. This prime 3.74 acre landmark development opportunity will provide approximately 1,000,000 square feet of density and provide residents with unparalleled panoramic lake and city views and immediate access to waterfront amenities - all within close proximity to the downtown core. The property is being offered for sale on an unpriced basis and will be sold free and clear of debt. The Vendor's objective is to maximize sale proceeds and preference will be given to cash offers with limited conditionality. Prospective purchasers that have signed a confidentiality agreement will be invited to submit a letter of intent on a date to be communicated through the advisor. For futher information please contact a member of the advisory team.

Last edited:
Here you go: (thanks Urbanation)

2183LakeShore.jpg

Back