Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

The other tower which has not been talked about as much:

IMG_20170320_121701.jpg

On to the main tower. The ground floor has very high ceiling at it looks impressive with scaffolding removed.

IMG_20170320_125141.jpg

I caught one of those concrete mould things being moved up a level. Unfortunately it meant Northbound traffic was blocked for a few minutes.
IMG_20170320_125357.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170320_121701.jpg
    IMG_20170320_121701.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_20170320_125141.jpg
    IMG_20170320_125141.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 301
  • IMG_20170320_125357.jpg
    IMG_20170320_125357.jpg
    952.8 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the photos. Is anyone aware of the retail that is going in,other than the flagship TD? Does the building incorporate some sort of expansion to the Y&E centre?

Im pretty sure GenerationLee is substituting the word ghetto for detroit... So in essence he wrote "ghetto cell phone shots." That being said downtown detroit is supposed to be changing with a new basketball stadium downtown... but I do think ghetto when I think of detroit.

True story... We were in line to cross the border. The car next to us had two hooligans in it. They kept tapping/hitting the car in front of them. The person in front who was being hit was an old person. My mother, a suburban white lady, roles down the window and shouts to the boys "didn't your moms teach you to respect your elders?" The boys respond "Don't worry ma'am its a Ford, it's built to last."

Im pretty sure GenerationLee is substituting the word ghetto for detroit... So in essence he wrote "ghetto cell phone shots." That being said downtown detroit is supposed to be changing with a new basketball stadium downtown... but I do think ghetto when I think of detroit.

True story... We were in line to cross the border. The car next to us had two hooligans in it. They kept tapping/hitting the car in front of them. The person in front who was being hit was an old person. My mother, a suburban white lady, roles down the window and shouts to the boys "didn't your moms teach you to respect your elders?" The boys respond "Don't worry ma'am its a Ford, it's built to last."

Nope, I mean Detroit as a substitute to bad. It's an interesting interpretation of using the cities name for a denomination. I've heard one call something Detroit before, and I find it to be of an interesting idea to say.

Pretty much, when I said "Detroit cell phone shots" I meant that my phone is becoming less capable as a camera or of anything, I wasn't saying that Y&E, the neighbourhood I grew up in, is becoming Detroit. Heck, Y&E, and Toronto in general is some kind of polar opposite of Detroit at this point. Detroit having 60 years of decline and Toronto having considerable growth since WWII.

EDIT: I'm not bashing all parts of Detroit, I have heard that their are nice parts of Detroit, wherever they exist. I've also heard Detroit is slowly rebounding with a new arts scene, though the issue with crime and drugs and abandoned districts of the city is a huge issue for any Detroitian.

Back